Friday's Feature {How To Make a Magnetic Spice Rack} and Link Party

11/18/11


I normally try to focus Friday's Features to blogs a smaller websites, but I saw this idea at The Kitchn and just had to show it off.  All the colors remind me of Fall!  Unfortunately for me, I don't have the wall space in my kitchen for something like this, but I totally wish I did.  Not only is is a great solution for your spices, but it can be a statement piece as well.  Spiced have rich color and amazing texture which is a great recipe for spicing up your room (pun intended).


There's a great tutorial of how to make these magnetic spice jars. They used circles, but square, hexagon, or rectangles would give a fun and cleaner look because you could interlock them.  I hope I have the space for this someday.


Rules:
  • Any creative idea will do
  • No selling or promoting, so no giveaways or etsy stores
  • Grab a button to link back to this blog
  • Start sharing!
  • And don't forget to check out other link party projects.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...